Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today's Outfits


The first outfit I wore most of the day. I went to pilates and then ran errands and cleaned up. It's about 1000 degrees below zero so really I just wore a giant coat all day, but this was underneath. Nothing out of the ordinary here - standard workout/lazy saturday outfit.


The second outfit I tried to be slightly more creative. Still wound up a little dull. Headed to dinner in the East Village. Happy though I wore the turquoise lariate I bought 5 years ago and have NEVER worn, and the BR dress I bought a few months ago and haven't worn. Works ok as a sweater.


Hopefully this blog will work like the biggest loser (you know they wouldn't lose as much weight if America wasn't watching!) and will force me to shop my closet and get more creative. Hold me to it people - rate my outfits, give me suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment