Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday when it's too cold to think.

This was my Saturday outfit when it was 16 degrees out. I ended up at the Natural History Museum (hence the bear) trying to soak up some culture in lieu of sunshine. It was just me, and EVERY child in Manhattan, so I was beginning to wish my boots had both steel toes and spurs at one point so I could clear a few feet around me, if only to breathe.

Outfit is light wash BR skinny jeans ($89); layering tee from Target ($12); Sweater Tunic, Mossimo at Target ($25); Boots are Nine West ($99 on sale).

The number of times I wear the BR skinny jeans each month is getting embarrassing. I've needed to go jean shopping for a while, but it's a task I hate with the white hot heat of 10,000 suns so I've been putting it off. I smell a challenge coming on.

Help me out...where do you like to go jeans shopping? Do you have a no fail, best pair?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard raves about Miss Sixty though never tried them my own self. Not that expensive either, in the $150 range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Bloomingdales and literally went into the changing room armed with 50 pairs. I ended up with a pair of Adriano Goldsmeide boot cut ( I have a pair of J-Brand Skinny's already). Bloomingdales has loads of makes and loads of styles....its not fun, but gets the job done.

    ReplyDelete