Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy week


This week I'm shooting so It's going to be busy and comfort is key, but I'm going to make an effort not to be a slouch.

Today's outfit is a Banana Republic tiered silk top (?? maybe $75), BR skinny cords ($90) that I just had hemmed to the perfect length, Cole Haan Air Bacara ballet flats ($140 and so comfy I bought them in 3 colors).

Purse is from Michael Kors ($198) and I know this style has been one of their top sellers. I highly recommend it. It's lightweight, holds a ton, and the patent is indestructible. It comes in about 10 different colors, but I thought the purple was really fun and would go well with black or brown. I've already worn it enough in the last two months to justify it's price and I know I'll use it for a long time to come.

Speaking of Michael Kors. I'm loving this peasant dress for summer, but not sure I could pull it off. Any thoughts on this people?

3 comments:

  1. i think you could pull the peasant dress off. i on the other hand could not. i have heard (stacey London) that a woman of a "certain age" should not wear anything above the knee. I am that woman of a "certain age.' BUT if i could wear that dress, i would wear the hell out of the gray one and pop it with bits of orange...belt, purse, or shoes? Maybe a scarf.

    Alsas - that dress does not come in purple.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your bag. i heart the big purses, and that color is amazing. it's one of those colors that even if it doesn't go with anything, it goes perfectly somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag. I have a MK bag and it's SO heavy...too much metal. But this one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete