Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day Wear


This is pretty casual wear. Just spending the saturday running errands. Lux top from Urban Outfitters. I think it was $58. I bought it a year ago and wear it fairly often. Jeans are Hudson. Yes, same jeans as yesterday...like you don't do that. Come on. Boots are Frye Ankle Booties and are an awesome shade of green though it's hard to see here. I lived in these last winter and spring. Super comfy and the color makes them not so run of the mill. Frye boots are expensive (usually around $300) but the quality is unparalleled. You'll wear them for years.

Don't love this outfit, but don't hate it. Kinda phoned it in since I'm going out tonight and know I'll be debuting my Phillip Lim top. I hope I get lots of compliments. Not because I'm vain and I love to hear people talk about me, but so I know hte purchase was a solid on. Fingers crossed.

P.S. I'm a little vain. Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment