Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've got Buyer's Rejoice!

Trying to make a play off of buyer's remorse and failing, which is my M.O. today.

These shoes came in the mail yesterday and I am so glad I decided to get them. they are even prettier than the picture and the suede is really plush and rich. The heels are HIGH but the platform makes them a bit more comfy. They look amazing with jeans - very Sandra Dee at the end of Grease. I can't wait to wear them...if only the weather would cooperate.

They're only $95 (in teal or natural) at piperlime.com, and the Seychelles site has them in orange and black, but they charge a whopping $9.50 for ground shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should wear them tomorrow ?? with tights ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! To work??? That's a challenge.

    ReplyDelete