Monday, January 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Having to play a bit of catch up as my internet was down over the weekend. This outfit was for a Saturday of errand running. It's 23 degrees out and no one was going to see me so it was hard to motivate to do better than this. But still, I tried to not be sloppy, put on jewelry and make up, etc. The cardigan is from Club Monaco and was $150 but I wear it a lot - probably too much. But it looks cute over dresses and belted too, and it's a great length. Totally worth the price and the material has worn really well. No pilling! Jeans, BR Skinny Jeans, Tshirt is plain Ann Taylor ($35) and Uggs are...well, Uggs. They were $180 and worth every penny when it's cold out. Even if they make me look like a yeti hunter.

My eyes are closed in this photo. Maybe I'm dreaming of a better wardrobe?? Or this?

1 comment: