Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Looks



Two looks for Saturday. The day look I thought was cute and fun for running around SOHO. I took the photo with my coat on since that's how I'd be looking. Still too cool to take the jacket off.

Black Cords (BR, $80)
Turquoise Silk Tunic (Kimichi Blue, $60)
Black Ballet Flats (Cole Haan, $138)
Grey Twill Pea Coat (Victoria's Secret, $60)
Black Leather Bag (Kate Spade, $455)

For a party that evening, I had planned to wear a dress. As I was getting ready, I was stressed about running late and in the middle of drying my hair I thought, "fu*k it, I'm going to scrunch it up wet and let it go". It felt a little Debbie Harry so I totally flipped my look and ended up getting a TON of compliments at the party.

Black Silk Tunic (Silence + Noise, $80)
Skinny Jeans (BR, $80)
Gold Necklace (BR, $60)
Teal Suede Platforms (Seychelles, $95)

I was really pleased with this look. The hair is what gave it the attitude, but I think the whole thing worked. I will def do this again.

3 comments:

  1. Saturday night looks absolutely fabulous -- seriously sexy and sassy and the hair was totally working it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...your wild woman hair is the first thing i noticed, and thought "wow, that look is great on you!" and the outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete