Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Better - and Fun!

SO much better than yesterday! I'm still out of town for business, but this looks cute and professional (Hey, I'm a creative. I can get away with this!) and the Lucky Strike Extra is that it will be ridiculously comfortable for my flight back.
The dress I've had for years. It's Tibi and was expensive, but with the pattern I just never feel like it's gone out of style. Looks nice belted over jeans as well. Two-for!! Plus it has pockets which I love. Hilariously this is a DRESS. If I wear this without tights or leggings it's total ass exposure. Who wears this as a dress???

Tibi Silk Tunic ($378)
Black Leggings ($40ish)
Cole Haan Bacara Flats ($138)

Side note: Tibi is known for great patterns. If you want to adda few unique pieces to your wardrobe, it's an excellent brand to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment