Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is here!!

Oh boy - 55 degrees and sunny. Awesome. This inspires me to go through my closet soon and purge the heavy winter stuff that I didn't wear and there's a lot of it. I'll do that soon. Now - Tuesday's outfit.

Silk embellished top ($80, Urban Outfitters)
Joe's Muse Jeans ($167)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Green two-tone heels I got 5 years ago from a commercial shoot for FREE! (Retailed $365)

Thought this was cute and simple, but missing the defined waist a belt can bring to it.

Any thoughts on how I could have made this better?

PS- Notice the gold bag? Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks skinny jeans would have been better, the sleeker bottoms a good contrast to the flowy top and also would have shown off those Marc Jacobs more. Just a thot

    ReplyDelete