Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All the mirrors in my house must be shrouded.


I could not hate what I'm wearing any more than I do right now. Ugh. Today's fashion statement is: "I am a mid-level clerk at a county office in Nowhere, Iowa and I have given up on life." Dull, frumpy, boring in every way. This outfit goes in the donate pile pronto!

BR top - $65 - two years ago - ill fitting, why do I keep coming back to it???)
BR cords - $89 - also ill-fitting. My friends said they look "comfy"! Kiss of death.
Zara cardigan - $60. Yawn.
Cole Haan Bacara flats in blue $138 - I'll be keeping these. It's not their fault.

Ugh. : (

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, ditch it. You are too cute to wear ugly clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are allowed to be frumpy...once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's too bad but if you don't feel good in it, ditch it. At least your hair looks hot. xoxo Ang

    ReplyDelete