Thursday, March 18, 2010

Should it Stay or Should it Go?


Today's outfit was motivated primarily by my desire...no my absolute need... to walk to work. It's 70 and sunny and I'm falling in love with New York all over again. Flats were a must so I picked my comfy Bacaras and practically skipped to work.

Now, the other consideration was this tunic. I wear this a good deal. In winter with a turtleneck underneath and boots, and in spring over jeans It's about 2 years old and I got it on a trip to Target with Theresa. (T, do you still wear yours?) So my question to you is....is this not really worth keeping? I do get wear out of it, but should I? Is it special, or cute? Or does it scream "Art Teacher Smock"?

Let me know what you think - whatever my reader's say, will go.

Here's my outfit:

Mossimo belted Tunic ($30, Target)
BR Fitted Tee ($30)
BR light wash skinny jeans ($89)
Cole Haan Air Bacara Falts in blue ($138)

No comments:

Post a Comment