Monday, March 22, 2010

The first day of my 37th year.

This is going to be a good year, I can feel it! Case in point, crappy weather and a late morning turned into a bad hair day, then at lunch I found a salon that does long hair blow outs for $29. That, my friends, is a gift from on high for sure.

Today's outfit features a new jacket from Anthropologie. I usually don't shop there - has a bit of a "I do crafts on the weekends" vibe which is not me, but they did have a lot of fun little pieces in the window so I popped in. Got two items - will wear one tomorrow - and this jacket you see today. Thought this was a really versatile piece. Wear with jeans, over a little LBD, with a skirt. And it was on sale!

Elevenses Jacket ($68, Anthropologie)
BR light was skinny jeans ($89)
Naturalizer Boots ($
Nine West black sleeveless tee ($80)

No comments:

Post a Comment