Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I had fun closet shopping today....


This is a pretty simple outfit today but I had fun finding accessories. I really wanted to wear the grey boots today - normally I'd wear this outfit with black boots or ballets - and thought it was either a great match with the blue/grey skirt or a terrible one but went for it anyway. After digging through my closet though I found a belt that I've never worn that seemed to pull it all together. It's a leather one from Target - was probably $20 - and it's hung in my closet unworn for 18 months. The brushed nickel look of the belt hook seems to bring the grey boots in to the outfit and balance out. Or maybe I'm totally over-thinking it. : ) Either way I'm happy with the way I look and I've worn something I haven't before. Win-Win.

Here's the Rundown:
Michael Stars Turtleneck ($80)
BR Pocket Skirt ($60)
Steve Madden Grey Suede Boots ($120)
Target Belt ($20ish)

Love to hear opinions as always...

3 comments:

  1. I love that belt. If you lived closer to me I would mug you for that belt. Today's outfit gets a thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought that belt last week.
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously that belt is great. can't believe it went unworn for 18 months!!

    ReplyDelete