Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks Target!

Today's outfit features a designer piece from Target's brilliant design-to-the-people series. This one by Anna Sui was only $50 and has lots of detail. I try to get at least one piece from each of their collections. I bought a dress from this collection that I forgot about until now - I'll be pulling that one out soon.

This top is completely sheer so I layered it with a cami from The Limited. I have one of their camis in every color and use them all the time - they are a good wardrobe staple at about $30 each. The trouser jeans are Editor Pants from Express that I bought FIVE years ago. I think I paid $70 for them and they have truly earned a place in my closet. I used to wear them all the time, but they've been forgotten this year with my skinny jeans. (Master of the Obvious, at your service.) Shoes are my Miz Mooz purple wedges ($90) that I so love, but after seeing htis picture I realize they are about an inch too high for these pants.

Oh well....worse things have happened to better people. Don't think anyone's going to yell "floods" as I walk down the hallway between classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment