Monday, February 1, 2010

January's Junk


As promised January 1, the end of each month will see 5 items leave my overcrowded closet.

This month was kind of easy, since I've learned so much. I am moving away from the classic/preppy looks so those 2 sweater vests were a no brainer. The skirt is a brown silk, cut on the bias and looks terrible on me so out it went. The brown plaidish thing that defies identification? It's some sort of wrap top that I wore over a brown turtleneck. A shapeless thing that brings Sherlock Holmes to mind...gone. And the black tie neck halter was cheaply made and never fit quite right.

All gone, none of it will be missed! But it was too easy...maybe I needed to get rid of more???

2 comments:

  1. you will! 5 things per month = 60 items per year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I can't wait for my closet to get thinner.

    ReplyDelete