Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back from a long weekend!






It was a long weekend for many of us, and since I spent it sick, I also spent it in sweats. Nothing worth documenting. But today I am feeling a bit more alive and I'm back at work, wearing my latest purchase. I am a big fan of the silk blouse as a staple, vs a t-shirt or sweater. Just looks more polished in my opinion. I found this great little top on sale online from Kate Spade and snapped it right up. I paid $128, but it's now down to $75! The real treat came when it arrived in the mail. I had thought the print was flowers when I bought it, then it showed up and turned out to be little pink lips smoking cigarettes! What a fun twist on an otherwise conservative blouse. I love me some Kate Spade.

Since it's gross and snowy here (not the kind that sticks, more like fluffy rain) I paired it with my BR skinny jeans and black Naturalizer boots. We have a dry day on Thursday and I am am going to wear something really spunky to celebrate. I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Love the top. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with this top. It looks super good on you and the print is just too adorable for words. So 1950's and sweet but also sassy.

    ReplyDelete