Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm sailing! I'm sailing!


I have to say I am loving my outfit here. The dress is new and was a bit of an impulse buy, but I'm so happy I bought it. It's Kate Spade and was marked down to $190 from $535!!! Total steal!

Since it's freezing I had to winterize and added the cardigan (The Limited,$50 ) pink tights (Hue, $9) and a pair of Corso Como cage heels that I bought last spring for around $200 if I remember correctly.

I got a LOT of compliments on this outfit and felt stylish all day, and I know before this blog I never would have bought the dress (too dressy, when would I wear it?) or mixed it with such a bold color (would have done matchy-matchy accessories). To me this outfit represents progress, and that is a great thing.


A note on Corso Como shoes - they are well made and really comfortable. It's a new brand to me, but I now have 2 pairs due to the comfort factor. The heels in htis outfit are 4" but never felt like it.

A note on my budget - This dress put me over by $28 bucks, but I was under by $54 last month so it all evens out. No more shopping for me til March!

4 comments:

  1. yep, loving the look! great mix of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable look. You look happy, confident, and very stylish! You own this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is both brave and beautiful - totally suits you

    ReplyDelete