Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday - for Theresa

In honor of my friend Theresa, who asked me a week or so ago about mixing patterns, I decided to do that today. The vest and blouse are in the same color scheme but totally different patters and it worked pretty well. I actually got a couple of compliments on the pattern mixing. Not expecting people to notice.

Blouse ($160, Club Monaco)
Vest ($60, Lux at Urban Outfitters)
Skinny Jeans (Again!!!)
Naturalizer Boots (Again)

One of the things I've really been trying to not wear the same thing every day. It's hard though, I obviously rely on my skinny jeans waaaaaay too much. But I'm mixing up the tops at least.

Still craving new stuff, but I have somethine on the way from Kate Spade so hopefully that will scratch the itch. We'll see.

3 comments: