Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yay Suede Boots!

The weather forecast predicts sunny skies so the suede boots get their first wear today. These are the Nine West pair I was contemplating last month. I am SO glad I bought them. They are remarkably comfy, have a nice western-y look with out going cowboy overboard, and they were only $50!

I'm liking my outfit today, if I do say so myself!
Seven Skinny Jeans ($198).
Nine West Boots (Piperlime, $50).
Lux Tunic (Urban Outfitters, $58).
Tweed blazer (Urban Outfitters $80).
Brooch was my grandmother's (priceless).

With the boot purchase, I've only used up a tiny bit of my monthly budget so I still have $700 to spend. Thinking tops are what I need. Suggestions always welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit, the blazer and tunic combo was super fun. two colors i would never think to pair together and it totally worked!

    ReplyDelete