Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pop of Color

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard or read that phrase I'd be a rich woman, but it really is a great style tip. Today I went all black but had some fun with the tights and shoes and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I would be confident wearing this anywhere - work, happy hour, dinner - so that's the sign of a winner to me!

Michael Stars Turtleneck ($80)
BR black pencil skirt ($70)
Ecookie necklaces ($200)
Cole Haan Hurache Peeptoes ($328)
Coach Enamel Bracelet ($78)


Recommended...
Michael Stars tops are worth the $$ because they NEVER fade and they hold their shape really well.
Cole Haan Shoes are also worth the price. With Nike Air technology they are always the most wearable heels in my closet.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. Sleeker than some other stuff you've had on -and you look happy so that's a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the shoes. Go Midas!

    ReplyDelete