Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inspired by my readers!

Today when I was getting dressed I reached for an old standby outfit that I've worn a million times. As I threw the potato sack on, I knew it would make a disappointing photo. So I found myself trying a new belt, then a different top, then changing my boots. I ended up shopping my closet and coming up with an outfit I've never worn before. I even got a compliment from my gay dermatologist. Doesn't get better than that!

Dress, Ann Taylor ($49 on sale)
Tissue Turtleneck. J. Crew ($38)
Seven Skinny Jeans ($198)
Charles David Boots ($250)
BR Equestrian Belt ($48)

Shopping my closet is fun. Not as fun as shopping in Bergdorf's closet, but still, fun.

I wonder what I'll come up with for tomorrow for the "Great Storm of '10" Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I think you are too old for this look. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Au contraire Anon, I think this outfit is not only suitable for Heather's age, but a fantastic choice for a miserable February day. Not quite sure how a cute dress over jeans becomes age definitive but hey, to each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's cute, it's fun, it's flattering AND it looks comfortable and warm

    ReplyDelete