Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thanks For Snowing On My Parade.

Last night I had a whole new outfit planned…then I woke up to snow. Why doesn’t Mother Nature want me to wear suede boots? It’s kind of bitchy of her, if you ask me. So, had to come up with something else and quick. The obvious choice for me would have involved some skinny jeans and a pair of boots, but I just cannot put those on again. I wore that combo for at least half of January.

Here’s where I ended up:

Joe’s Jeans, Muse fit ($158)
Black/grey sweater from The Limited ($60)
Black pashmina ($50)
Brooch I bought in 1993 ($ no idea)
Macy's Alfani Striped Wedges ($120)

These jeans are great – I love the fit, but they require 3-inch heels so they mostly come out in night. I’m okay with this outfit, but it’s still not totally doing it for me. Feels a little ho-hum. Or maybe I’m just being overly critical now that I have to analyze my outfit everyday.

I’m jonesing for some cool tops with patterns and color. All my tops are so basic. Must shop soon!

If you see any cute tops – post on my FB page. I need suggestions!

1 comment: