Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I feel good today!

I was going to be lazy dressing today - it was damp and overcast, I was late - but at the last minute I rallied and pulled together something that I thought was really New Yorky and cute!

The top is a black silk tunic that I usually wear over skinny jeans to go out, today I tucked it in to a Banana Republic slate blue skirt. Put on my grey structured heels and threw on a mixed metals necklace that I got at The Limited a year or so ago. Finished it off with a side braid. I rarely try anything with my hair but today it was too humid not to put it up and the outfit felt like it called for something more than a ponytail.

BR Skirt, $59
Kimichi Blue Silk Tunic, $80
Limited Necklace, $30
Nine West Shoes, $120
Kate Spade Purse, $450

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment