Friday, June 11, 2010

Romper!!!

I am a very lucky girl. A friend of mine in the fashion industry GIFTED me with this lovely DKNY romper (retail $295, but on sale at shopbop.com for $209) and I am thrilled. I've been wanting to try a romper but have been scared to throw down the cash for what may be a trend. This one is great for so many reasons... 1) it's red and I never buy red so this is a great way to try it 2) it's silk, so it draped like a dress 3) the pattern distracts from any bumps or bulges.

Since the pattern is so bold, I went with simple gold sandals (Banana Republic, $79), minimal jewelry, and my LV Manhattan bag ($1690) which goes with anything but the tan elements really compliments the tan in the romper.

I'm really liking this look....what do you think???

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous in this! Go red more often, it totally suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...so jealous!! the color/pattern looks fabulous on you, and i love the gold sandals with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great - very very cool summery look. sandals are a SUPER choice!!

    ReplyDelete