Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holiday Weekend - Saturday!

I don't have an outfit to show for Friday because I didn't leave the house and my pajamas are nothing to write home about. But Saturday I recovered from my travels and jetlag and went out to enjoy the beautiful summer weather in New York! 87 degrees is my kind of temperature.

This little dress is from Trina Turk and i bought it a few years ago for $350 I think. Every summer this is one of my staples. I love the print and the cut, it's soooooo comfortable and it has pockets, which I love! I've definitely gotten my money's worth.

The gold sandals are new from Banana Republic and were $79 . I'm not sure I've shopped there since I started this blog, but I had some coupons so I took a look and found these shoes that were cute and wearable. (I also picked up a dress - see Sunday's post)

1 comment:

  1. I think $350 is way too much to spend on that dress

    ReplyDelete