Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holiday Weekend - Monday

Was headed to a rooftop pool party with a super casual vibe so I wanted to reflect that. It was not a place to be overdressed - the pool was inflatable and people had super soakers. So I ended up mixing patterns to have a little fun.
This purple tank is from the Gap and i picked it up last summer for $40 tops. the Denim Skirt is also Gap I think, but I can't remember. Think it was around $70. I love the easy fit of this skirt, but it needed an ironing before I wore it. I couldn't be bothered so I wore it wrinkled and all.

White/Cork flip flops are from Banana Republic and are a year or two old. Probably $70.

I felt cuter than this picture looks - I need to get a new pose!

1 comment:

  1. i thought you looked super cute yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete