Thursday, June 10, 2010

May Donations

I must say, it's getting harder and harder to eliminate clothes and I still have a TON. I may bring in the help of a stylist for the June closet edit.
It may be good in a way, I'm definitely liking more of what I have in my closet, and dressing better, but I still could slash another 33% of it and be completely well dressed.

To the goodwill, from left to right:

Kimichi Blue strapless floral dress - around $60, not at all flattering
Mossimo brown shirt dress - $30 from Target, not as cute as the black one and I don't need two.
Victoria's Secret beach coverup, $40, smocked top is too tight
Black 3/4 sleeve tee, nothing special, I have better layering pieces
Black and White Ruched Tee's from BCBG - these were $60 each and I thought they were cute, but they were always riding up and I was tugging at them. No fun.

Next month will be harder....but I'll still do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment