Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All Aboard!!



I'm not getting on a train, but I am headed for my annual girls' spa weekend in Scottsdale, AZ. It's really just about the four of us relaxing and catching up - away from work and family. It's a tradition we all love. Normally I check luggage, but this year I was determined to change my overpacking ways. Here's what I packed...

3 swimsuits and coverups
3 day outfits
3 night out outfits
pjs and underthings
1 pair of sandals
1 pair flip flops
1 small purse

I have to say I can't believe it all fit in!!! I think not packing high heels made it happen. When you wear a size 10 a heel takes up a lot of suitcase real estate.

Look for pictures of me and my ladies, being fashionable in the desert!

1 comment:

  1. You did it! yay. After all these years of your huge suitcase, you made it work and looked fabulous the whole weekend.

    ReplyDelete