Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping My Closet

This morning I had a little time to get ready (it's amazing what getting up on time can do for your morning) so I decided to shop my closet a little. I'm not sure I LOVE what I came up with but I think it's kinda cute and at least I'm trying new things, and hopefully learning.

Green Tank...unknown source, probably $20?
White Stretch Tee (Banana Republic, $30)
Double Belt (Banana Republic, $40)
Skinny Jeans (Banana Republic, $80)
Leopard peep toes (Steve Madden, $125)

This is how much Banana I have - I shop my closet and THREE items are from there. That store will haunt me forever!

Any thoughts on my outfit? Feedback is critical when I experiment - need to know if I got it right or wrong.

5 comments:

  1. Kudos for experimentation, and I think this is a cute look. I don't love the belt, I think a looser, gold janglier one would look more whimsical. So glad you're still fashioning it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green looks great, love the fun shoes, all in all very casual chic - shop the closet more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice try but I think the look is a little college student.....Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tshirt under the tank is meh...not loving it at all. i think - lose the tee, keep everything else and add a fun casual fitted blazer for more of a grown up look.

    ReplyDelete