Monday, June 14, 2010

Saturday - Day to Night

It was hot this Saturday and I needed a look that would keep me cool and go from doing errands in SOHO to meeting friends in Tribeca for massages and dinner, then possibly hitting a party or a bar. Tall order for one outfit, but I pulled this dress from the back of my closet and was happy with the choice.

I remember buying this dress last summer - my first in New York - it was on major sale at Banana Republic. I think I paid $30 for it? I was here and excited that summer had arrived, and was already noticing that New Yorkers dress to stand out, not to blend in. This was my first dive into a bold pattern. I still like this dress. It's comfy and the pattern hides any bumps and bulges.

Worn with my Banana sandals ($79) and my Kate Spade bag ($495).

1 comment:

  1. I actually think it would have more pop factor if it were a couple of inches shorter and with those sort of higher Greek soldier sandals - would give the Saturday even more sizzle.

    ReplyDelete