Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Four years old and a FIRST TIME WEAR!

Wow - I cannot believe I'm finally wearing this dress. I bought this dress about 4 years ago. it was one of the earlier Target Designer collaborations - with Proenza Schuler. It was priced at $39, I think, but I remember paying close to $100 on Ebay because I really wanted it. Then it sat in my closet for 4 years. super smart huh? The colors are a little wild but I like the navy piping - it seems to anchor it a bit. Paired it with my Tory Burch Wedges ($288 ) and called it a day.

What do you think?? Should it go in the donation pile, or become a summer staple??

PS - headed to Florida for a beachy weekend on Thursday - this may be a must pack.

1 comment:

  1. i think the shoes make it look a bit mummsey...sorry. Maybe with flip flops, but not for work...

    ReplyDelete