Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday Travels

Flying today and want to be comfy but still presentable. I don't know who gave women the green-light to wear velour tracksuits on planes, but if I wanted to see you in your pajamas I'd break into your house while you were sleeping. Put on some clothes people!

This outfit has lots of layers and involves a looser pair of jeans and slip off shoes for comfort and ease. I'm hoping I look slightly put together though. It is a business trip after all.

Hudson Jeans($176)
City DKNY t-shirt ($35 on sale)
Theory Boyfriend Jacket ($398)
BR scarf ($60)
Cole Haan Ballet Flats ($138)

Note on the luggage - it's Rimowa, and it rocks. If you travel alot for work, like I do, I highly recommend it. Doesn't hurt that the color is "Prosecco". That's a company that gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment