Monday, May 24, 2010

Trying something new.

Everything I'm wearing today exists in my closet, but I tried to create something new. Mainly this involved rolling up my skinny jeans and layering a tank over a tee, but hey...I tried. Kim actually asked me who made my skinny jeans and she takes the picture for this blog all the time so it must look a little new!!
The tank is one I usually wear to go out on a hot night. (Hot weather-wise, get your mind out of the gutter people!) The straps (which you can't see) are spaghetti thin and cross in the back, and the waist is very fluttery. It's soft and pretty, but I needed to get more wear out of it. This is my attempt to pull it into daytime. What do you think?

BR Skinny Jeans ($80)
BR Stretch tee ($40)
Trina Turk tank top ($198)
Cole Haan Bacara flats ($138)

No comments:

Post a Comment