Friday, May 7, 2010

This is easy after the muffin top!


Posting a picture of yourself online in a bathing suit is not fun, but it was easier than I thought. And hey, that's what I'm here for. This is my favorite new bathing suit and it was (GULP) $345 at Diane Von Furstenburg. I have been wanting a retro styled suit for a while, and when I say this one it just made me smile from ear to ear. Could have been the bottle of champagne I drank at the Standard Hotel just before buying it, but we'll never really know. Today was my first wear and it still makes me smile. It's a special suit and I'll take VERY good care of it and hand wash it, etc.
Second shot is my full "head to the pool" ensemble complete with hat ($78) and a black cover up from Old Navy($20). I think I got the white sunglasses from a street vendor in New York. Tres Florida indeed!

2 comments:

  1. I have been lusting after DVF suits for the last few years. It looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!! The bathing suit is so flattering, and I love the hat. Where are you?? It looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete