Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday's Summer Dress

I slept in an extra 45 minutes this morning so I new it would be a summer dress day. Doesn't require too much though and is comfy and cute. Plus that extra 45 minutes was sooooo worth it.

Today I'm wearing a dress I picked up last summer at Urban Outfitters for $90. It's still cute and graphic, but I think that color block is on it's way out. This may be my last summer in this dress. Simple gladiators (Enzo Angiolini, $69) complete the outfit and I grabbed my black cardigan from The Limited ($50) for a cover up in my freezing office. Hope it doesn't look too frumpy like last time.

What do you think...should I retire the color block?

2 comments:

  1. i really like the outfit. but i wouldnt have donw those shoes with it. the shoes are too dark. maybe if they were in silver or something that would go with the gray in the dress. i also like the cardigan. doesnt frump like the other outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress looks great on it's own but not so much with the cardigan. Black is still a winner though so don't give up on it.

    ReplyDelete