Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Monday

Today the heat has let up a little bit and I decided to walk to work so my outfit had to include comfy shoes. I decided on my Trina Turk Silk Chiffon frock. I normally only wear this out to dinner and such, but thought the flats could make it work for day too.

Unfortunately, since it's 30 degrees colder in my office than outside, I had to bring the pink cardigan which really frumps it up. But I can't freeze for fashion - sorry!


Trina Turk dot dress, $400
Ann Taylor jewel button cardigan, $50
Cole Haan Bacara flats, $138 (boy am I getting my money's worth out of these!!)

Can't wait to get out at lunch and walk around, sans cardigan!

PS - Down 1.5 lbs in a week. I'm on my way to fitting into my clothes again!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Summer dress--unfabulous cardigan. In your wardrobing makeover, consider days like this when it's colder inside than outside--and plan fabulous layering accordingly! A wrap or shorter cardigan would have been less frumpy, maybe?

    Congrats on the WL. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have also belted said frumpy cardigan. But a nice wrap / summer scar would have looked fabs.

    ReplyDelete