Thursday, July 22, 2010

June Donations

June Donations went the way most of them have been going lately, not easy but still necessary. Now I'm focusing on stuff that I may like, but that isn't flattering or I just don't wear.

White H&M Skirt, $20: Doesn't fit anymore (but what does?) and is not as cute as the white linen skirt I have now.

Patterned Mossimo Dotton Dress, $20: Just looks to young for me and a little bit cheap to boot.

Silk Paisley Banana Republic Dress, $80: Put this on a few weeks back and it was so unflattering and comfortable I'm a bit shocked I ever wore it.

Lavender BCBG Cap-Sleeved Top, $120: I've gotten a lot of wear out of this top over the last few years, but when I tried on on in June it felt silly. Like the babydoll cut and the giant buttons made me look like a kid. I got my money's worth out of this so I'm ok to see it go.

Green Silk Banana Republic Tank/Tunic, $50?: I remember buying this on sale and wishing it was in a darker color to work with my skin tone. Why did I still buy it? I have no idea. I've worn this a few times now, but I don't love it or love myself in it, so sayonara!

Still intrigued by the six items or less project. I may try to focus on one category next time to get my five pieces. That's a challenge for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment