Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Going out!

Last Friday, on my way home from work, I stopped at Anthropologie and shopped without regard to anything! I have to say - after months of restraint it felt pretty good. I'm very happy with all of the pieces I got, and this top is one of them. I wore this out Saturday night and felt pretty good if I do say so myself. I will say though, upon seeing this photo, that the skinny jeans may not have been the best way to go. Boot cut might have made a better (and by better I mean less like I have a giant ass) silhouette. Still - love the color, love the cut and happy I bought it.

Top: Anthropologie, $58
Skinny Jeans: Banana Republic, $80
Gold Shoes: Cole Haan, $328
Purse: BCBG, $49 (on sale)

Butt size aside, I still got chatted up so this outfit is probably a winner. What do you think?

1 comment: