Friday, August 20, 2010

July Donations

I have to be straight with you people. this is getting really hard! I only bought one item in July and dumping FIVE was difficult. Part of it is that I STILL haven't lost those 5-10 pounds, so I'm hoping to get back in to a lot of my unwearable stuff. The other part of it is that I feel like I've eliminated a lot, but haven't found great replacements. I've been out of shopping mode but fall styles are here so I'm going ot get back on it and get some nice pieces. Here are the rejects:

Floral strapless dress from the Limited - never worn and have another just like it in a better pattern.
White silk blouse with black applique from Urban Outfitters - I like this top but in every photo I've taken of it it is UNflattering.
Purple Banana Republic dress - hard to see here but just feels so not special.
Black Banana Republic Tank - gives my stomach rolls. No Gracias!
Cute striped Tee from Fred Segal - I love this shirt but it is waaaaay too tight and makes me look rolly. Of course the label says One size fits all because I got it in LA where everyone weighs 90 lbs.

Next month - which is almost here - will be painful. But I'll still do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment