Friday, August 20, 2010

Thursday August 12th - Amazing Accessory

Today I decided to pull out my same old BCBG art print dress and since I've worn it sooo many times I felt I needed a new accessory. So, here's Paddy, my 8 month old toy poodle. Pickles, my 6 year old Corgi is in the background, but she is far too big to be held.

Felt boring in the dress but then got 5 compliments on it which reminded me that just because I wear it a lot, that doesn't mean people know it.

BCBG dress:$178
Tory Burch wedges: $288
Toy Poodle: $250 in adoption fees from Animal Haven.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Dress, love the color blast. And the dogs are SO cute. Major accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh.... Paddy is definitely competition for Pickles in the adorable mutt category. Luv the dress, the colors, the look

    ReplyDelete