Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday: This was almost a donate!

I'm so glad I pulled this dress out of the closet today. The last time I considered wearing this was to a Fourth of July party but I put it on and felt frumpy. Today I promised to try something new so I put it on and was determined to let my readers decide.

Well, I got my first compliment within 5 minutes of walking out the door from a chic woman walking her dog on the street. Followed by several compliments from folks at work. I guess it doesn't look frumpy after all. This will definitely stay in my closet and out of the Goodwill pile. The best part of all - I got it at Target! Gotta love that place!

Converse for Target dip dye dress, $30
Blue Leather Wedges: Tory Burch, $288 - They are $265 now

What do you think? Is this a keeper?

1 comment:

  1. That is a super dress, and works really well with your figure, with the darker top and the lighter bottom. Glad, you pulled it out and it's a pity you felt frumpy (which you shouldn't have) as we would have seen it sooner. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete