Friday, August 20, 2010

Monday the 16th - horrible pic!

In an effort to be more consistent with my postings, I'm trying to take my Pictures in the morning with a tripod instead of relying on someone to be available when I get to work. Unfortunately - the lighting was sooo bad. I tried to brighten it in iPhoto, but I'm not a professional, so bear with me.

Anyhoooooo....I put this combo together and ended up feeling pretty comfortable in it. It was cute and easy and didn't feel sloppy for a last minute outfit. I think I'll be wearing this again.

Mossimo Tunic, $30 at Target
Black stretch Tank, $20 at the Limited
Black Capris, $90 at Banana Republic
Bacara Flats, $138 at Cole Haan

1 comment:

  1. Not a big fan, and maybe it's the picture like you said. Pretty top and the jeans work well but at least in this picture they don't work together.

    ReplyDelete