Friday, August 20, 2010

Tuesday's Dress - Stay or Go?

This dress came super close to going in the "toss" pile. It's cute, but somehow it feels too much? Like a goth swiss miss, or a maid in cancun? I never quite know if the pattern is too overwhelming. Well, I gave it one last shot and got lots of compliments - from "cute dress" to "you look skinny." So, maybe it is a keeper? What do you guys think?

The shoes were a last resort - at this point I still have not found black wedges to wear to work and I REALLY did not like wearing flats with this. I WILL find wedges this week. It's getting ridiculous.

Dress, $250 by BCBG
Sandals, $80 by Banana Republic.

1 comment:

  1. Keep. I see the Swiss miss and the Rozario effect, but it's a pretty dress on you and works really well with your skin tone. A dress like this is one of those that though not worn all the time will suddenly be perfect for an occasion.

    ReplyDelete