Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pants!!! I love them!

Someone commented that I should return these pants and I thought about it, but I'm soooooo glad I didn't! I love these. Not my best photo, but the pants are great. They are loose and well made and the taper at the end is perfect. I feel very chic in them.

The fact that i even bought them was pretty out of character. I pulled them off the rack at the last minute and figured I try them on at home. Normally I wouldn't even look at pants like these for fear they'd make my butt look too big. But they don't, so I'm chalking this experience up to Risk = Reward.

Since they are a new shape for me, I'm looking forward to creating different looks for them. Yay!

Blouse: Banana Republic, $60 a few years ago.
Trousers: Talla by Habitual, $198
Shoes: Sally Wedges by Tory Burch, $268

What do you think of the pants? Any Suggestions on how to style them?

2 comments:

  1. Love the pants. Who told you to return them? They're a great purchase and you look fantastic in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants and shoes. Not the top so much...

    ReplyDelete