Wednesday, September 8, 2010

August Donations







































Ok - here's what I gave up in August. White dress from Banana Republict that I thought was cute but made me look matronly in photos.

Black pants from Banana Republic in a SIZE FOUR that I have never fit into and never worn - purchased under the "I'm going to lose 5 pounds" delusion.

Green tank from the Gap what was just super unflattering to my arms, my stomach, my everything.

Black Banana Republic Dress that was too tight to wear to work and too conservative to wear out.

Three pairs of flops - the blue ones from Earth shoes are downright ugly, and the two pairs from Banana Republic have just seen better days and are not so in style any more.

August lesson: Stop shopping at Banana Republic. The stuff does not stand the test of time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment