Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dancing Machine

Friday I went shopping with Kim at a little boutique on 9th Street called Pinky Otto. I found this adorable navy and white dot jumper that was 50% off and Kim convinced me to get it. I'm SO glad I did because i think it's adorable and it was perfect for going dancing that evening. No two pieces in the store were alike and they were all the Pinky Otto brand so I feel like I won't see this on anyone else. Plus it's a fashion risk for me, but I really loved it once I got it on.

Jumper: Pinky Otto, $89
Pink Heels: Michelle K, $150 - purchases SIX years ago!
Gold Crossbody Purse: Coach, $150

Unfortunately, those 5 inch pink heels were my downfall - literally. I fell and sprained my ankle and wasn't able to wear anything but pajamas and an ace bandage for the rest of the weekend so no new outfits til Tuesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment