Monday, September 13, 2010

August Purchases - WAY Over Budget.








































I actually have to put my purchases for last month into two posts since there are too many photos to support in one post. Eek! Maybe it's because I've been frugal for a month or so, or maybe it was the new fall fashion hitting the shelves, but I went a little nuts. the items in this post are from one trip to Anthropologie that totaled $1040!!!I love everyhting I bought though, except not 100% sure on the green dress yet.

Black Serpintina dress, $278
Hidden Valley Top, $58
Mullany Dress, $258
Habitual Talla Trousers, $198
Twinkle Twinkle Dress, $168

So far I've worn everything except the black cocktail dress (need a special occasion) and the pants (need to be able to wear heels again).

And this is only part of what I purchased. Oh the Shame!!!

1 comment:

  1. actually i think you should return the black dress and the pants.......the other purchases are great.

    ReplyDelete