Friday, September 3, 2010

Long weekend starts here.

Happy Four Day Weekend! Today I was going for a casual look with a military vibe. The navy sequin tank is new and I love, love, love it. The brown strap you're seeing is a crossbody bacg that should have been in the shot but wasn't. Oh well.

What makes this military? Basically the color scheme, the avatiors and the fit. Military looks best when it's not loose and flowy. What you want to look like is maybe you just helicoptered into some kind of foreign crisis but with a touch of glam. I think this would have been a LOT better if the pants had been more of that military green. These kinda verge on brown. Still works but not as good. I'm on the hunt for a good pair of army green pants. I think this fall they'll be a key piece.

Aviators: NYC Street vendor, $5
Sequin Tank: Express, $40
Chinos: Banana Republic, $60
Flops, Havanias, $24
Crossbody bag: Hobo Int., $118

No comments:

Post a Comment