Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hey, not bad!


After yesterday's ho-hum chino disaster I was determined to find a "new" outfit in my closet. It was cold and I hadn't worn my suede boots in a bit so I started there. So over jeans so I grabbed the denim skirt and navy tights. Then, rustled through my closet half-dressed for about 15 minutes. Finally I grabbed a fitted brown t-shirt and my lavender cozy and a belt I've never worn. I really did figure it out as I went. especially the cozy. Not as easy to maneuver as the DKNY site makes it look.

In the end though, I actually like this outfit. I think it looks casual but somewhat citified.

Would love to hear your thoughts as this was a true fashion experiment!

Fitted Tee (BR, $35)
Cozy (DKNY, $195)
Denim Mini (Old Navy, $30)
Suede boots (Nine West, $50 on sale)
Belt - no idea when or where I bought it, but I like it!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. This is the second DKNY cozy mention for me in two days. Where have I been? I thought they were sweaters. :)

    ReplyDelete