Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All Black for New York

Now that I am no longer choosing an outfit based on what smells least like sweat and llama, I thought I'd have an all black New Yorker day to show my city how much I missed it! The answer is A LOT!

Black skinny zip jeans (American Apparel, $78)
Black silk tunic (Silence + Noise, $80)
Purple Wedges (Miz Mooz, $90)

A note on the jeans - these are cheap and they rock. The waist is hilariously high so you can't tuck in, but there's no chance of muffin top and they are comfy as hell. They also come in a huge array of colors and are cheap enough that you can be bold and try a hot pink or something!

2 comments:

  1. This totally rocks, the jeans are mean streets fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a great look--sophisticated, fun, trendy and cool. Dig the purple wedges, too!

    ReplyDelete